We offer a good range of potting sheds with various cladding options available. Ideal combination buildings for allotments, no need for separate shed and greenhouse, ideal for overwintering plants and storage of garden tools.
- How much does a potting shed cost?, Easy to use online pricing available on this site
- Pent and apex timber potting sheds on display and for sale in Bedford
- Pressure treated potting sheds now available
- Potting sheds are available in various cladding options including cedar, pressure treated timber and standard redwood deal, deluxe of loglap
- All T&G pent sheds manufactured in the UK and some are available with free installation
- Some potting sheds are also suited to take a Green Living Roof.
- Large pent / sloping roof sheds available from A&J, Regency and Telesheds)
Potting Shed with a half glazed Roof
Apex Potting Shed with with half glazed toughened glass roof, 4mm Toughened safety glass to all standard sized windows, Many sizes... more
Price starts from £702.74
Apex Potting Shed
Apex Potting Shed with SOLID fully felted Roof, Many sizes available, 4mm Toughened safety glass to all standard sized windows, Po... more
Price starts from £611.72
Pent Potting Shed
Available in 48 different sizes., Made with quality Redwood T&G with tanalised bearers under a Timber floor., Potting bench under ... more
Price starts from £564.16
Timber potting shed available in 6 standard sizes, Door can be positioned in either end, Two opening front windows as standard, On... more
Price starts from £599.00
Grendon Shed / Greenhouse combination
Greenhouse and shed combination building, Various sizes, Greenhouse section with single side hung door and two side opening vents,... more
Price starts from £1452.65
Please Note: All prices on the page are subject to change at manufacturers discretion.